I attended Texas A&M University at San Antonio and graduated with my Bachelor's Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies in 2011.
I chose teaching as a profession, because I am passionate about helping to broaden the minds of my students.
I currently teach Writing for 4th Grade here at Pearsall Intermediate.
My Classroom Expectations for Students:
* Enter the classroom at a level 0 and be ready to work (follow classroom CHAMPS Chart)
* Pay attention at all times
* Ask questions if you do not understand
* Help out fellow students if I am busy with another student
* Always give 110% when you are in writing class
* Try your absolute best
* Have fun learning writing!
Conference Time: 10:35-11:35 (everyday except for Thursday, due to grade level meetings)
Block 1 8:00-9:00
WIN Time 9:50-10:35
CONFERENCE 10:35-11:35 (AS STATED ABOVE)
Block 2 12:15-1:15
Block 3 1:15-2:15
Block 4 2:15-3:15
Tutoring Times: Monday and Wednesday from 3:30 to 4:15